What is Phentermine 37.5mg ?
Phentermine 37.5mg is an oral medication for weight loss and management, and it belongs to the class of drugs called appetite suppressants. Now you can buy Phentermine 37.5mg online; It is chemically substituted for amphetamine.
It is available in different combinations and variants, and the best bet is to take it as per your doctor’s instructions for better relief.
It is an FDA-approved medication for weight loss and obesity, and now you can Buy Phentermine 37.5mg; it is an anorectic supplement that works in the CNS and is indicated for short-term use for up to 12 weeks.
How does Phentermine 37.5mg work?
Phentermine 37.5mg is a psychostimulant that suppresses your appetite by increasing neurotransmitters in your brain- norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. When the level of these neurotransmitters increases and the feeling of hunger decreases, it makes you feel less hungry, and as a result, it will help you manage a low-calorie diet. It is indicated for individuals whose BMI is 30 / kg and 26 /kg in the presence of obesity-related co-morbidities.
What are some side effects of Phentermine 37.5mg?
Phentermine 37.5mg is FDA approved medication, and unlike other drugs, it may have some side effects.
Most of the side effects will wash off in a couple of days. Here are some common side effects that may appear as follows:
- Tingling sensation
- Dry mouth
In case of severe side effects and severe side effects, seek immediate medical intervention. If you see any other side or severe side effects, seek direct medical intervention.
What are some drug interactions of Phentermine 37.5mg?
Phentermine 37.5mg may have some interactions that may change your medication work or increase your risk. Do not stop or start the medication or the dose of any medicine without medical intervention.
MAO inhibitors may cause serious drug interactions. Avoid MAO( isocarboxazid, linezolid, metaxalone, methyl blue, moclobemide, selegiline, and tranylcypromine during treatment with this medication.
Avoid alcohol, as this may increase depressive effects. In addition, Insulin and oral diabetes drugs such as nateglinide and pioglitazone, metformin, and liraglutide also interact with these drugs.
Concomitant use of drugs may result in fast absorption of the drug, and some drugs may result in drug interaction. Here are some everyday drug interactions that may happen, so it is essential to inform your doctor about them so that he can adjust the dose.
Who should not take Phentermine 37.5mg?
- Phentermine 37.5mg is safe to use, but if you are on specific medication or have significant preexisting health conditions, Do not take phentermine 37.5mg; you should avoid the drug if you are on opioid medication.
- If you are on B.P medication or have significant or uncontrolled B.P, it is not safe to take it.
- If you have a psychotic disorder
- If you have congestive heart failure
- If you have decreased renal or liver function
- Angina, type of chest pain
- Insulin and oral diabetes drugs such as nateglinide and pioglitazone, metformin, and liraglutide
How to take Phentermine 37.5mg?
- Take Phentermine 37.5mg as per your doctor’s instructions, and always follow your doctor’s instructions and take as advised.
- Take it half an hour before and after breakfast OR as your healthcare advises.
- Never share drugs with anyone, even if they have intended weight loss, as this will undoubtedly help manage weight effectively.
- Never chew, crush, or break the tablet with anyone else, as this may release the tablet at once, leading to severe health contradiction.
It is recommended for short-term use and not more than 12 weeks, and the results are visible within the first week.